From CS294-10 Visualization Fa07
Put links to interesting visualizations here.
- MediaWiki RSS Visualizations of MediaWiki feeds. See "Visualizations" under Applications heading.
- Google Finance New stock market visualization, with an interesting visual link between news stories relating to a stock and a performance chart
- The Secret Lives of Numbers by Golan Levin
- history flow Wikipedia visualization by Viégas and Wattenberg
- NameVoyager by Martin Wattenberg
- IdeaLine by Martin Wattenberg
- The Shape of Song by Martin Wattenberg
- SmartMoney Map of the Market by Martin Wattenberg
- TextArc by W. Bradford Paley
- GnuTellaVision by Dhamija, Fisher, and Yee
- The Big Picture by CNet
- charts, diagrams, information graphics by Karl Hartig
- Death and Taxes an entertaining visualization of the federal budget.
- Visualizaion of the Universe Look at the expansion of the universe.
- Thesaurus Word Relationships.
- style.org A few well-prepared visualizations.
- websites as graphs an interesting way of looking at the tag structure of websites
- Hans Rosling: Myths about the developing world A very interesting presentation with interactive visualizations
- Cortical Homunculi Sculptures rendering sizes of body parts relative to the amount of space used in the brain
- Internet Map Somewhat interesting visualization of the internet.
 Map Visualizations
- CommonCensus - Mapping the U.S. by urban affiliation
- 2004 Election Maps and Cartograms
- Seattle Bus Monster - Google Maps backed bus line information
- HousingMaps.com Google Maps / Craigslist mash-up
- Zillow Real Estate Finder
- Microsoft Virtual Earth Technology Preview
- Cab Spotting
- World Bank's Atlas of the Millennium Development Goals
 Collections and Commentary
- Visual Complexity - a collection of graph visualizations
- Prefuse Gallery - visualizations made with the prefuse toolkit
- Processing Exhibition - pieces created using the Processing language
- infosthetics.com - visualization blog
- Cabinet Magazine - Crocheting the hyperbolic plane
- Ask ET - Edward Tufte's Q&A Forum