From CS160 User Interfaces Fa06
If you are interested in learning more about the topics covered in this class you may be interested in the follow books. The best way to obtain these books is either through the library or online. The title links will take you to the Amazon page for the book.
- The Design of Everyday Things. Donald Norman. Basic Books. 2002.
- The Humane Interface. Jef Raskin. Addison-Wesley Professional. 2000.
Interacting with Paper
- The Myth of the Paperless Office. Abigail Sellen and Richard Harper. MIT Press. 2003.
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information: Second Edition. Edward R. Tufte. Graphics Press. 2001.
- Envisioning Information. Edward R. Tufte. Graphics Press. 1990.
- Visual Explanations. Edward R. Tufte. Graphics Press. 1997.
- Beautiful Evidence. Edward R. Tufte. Graphics Press. 2006.